- Development of Innovative Products and Healthcare Solutions
- Research and Development
- Respect for Intellectual Property
- Provision of Stable Supplies
- CSR-Based Procurement
- Sustainable Code of Conduct for Business Partners
- Fair Marketing
- Corporate Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance
- Medical Science
Sumitomo Pharma's Sustainability.
Sumitomo Pharma’s approach to sustainability is firmly rooted in “value creation.”
We will continue to develop innovative pharmaceuticals and healthcare solutions to solve the challenges in healthcare, and contribute to the betterment of healthcare and fuller lives of people worldwide.
Promoting Healthcare Innovation
With a focus on the Psychiatry & Neurology and Oncology as priority disease areas, Sumitomo Pharma Group will contribute to improving not just the treatments of patients but also the QOL (quality of life) of patients and their families, through diverse approaches, including pharmaceutical products, regenerative medicine/cell therapy, and non-pharmaceutical solutions.
We will proactively make concerted efforts to preserve the environment and help creating a circular society through all its corporate activities, thereby contributing to realizing a sustainable society.
We seek to realize a prosperous society where everyone can achieve success based on their individuality.
- Initiatives to Improve Access to Medicines
- Contribution to Global Health
- Improvement of Healthcare Infrastructure in Developing Countries
- Patient Support and Advocacy
- Human Rights
- Together with Our Employees
- Work Style Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Training and Development of Employees
- Health, Safety and Welfare of Employees
- Contribution to Societies and Local Communities
- Social Contribution Activities
- Development of the Next Generation
- Donation Support
Every employee conducts transparent and fair corporate activities with the highest level of ethics.